Collecting and sorting Clive's work is only part of what we do and in the last few months we've had lots of great opportunities to share the manuscripts and artwork far and wide.
In the gallery here, we've recently added images including behind-the-scenes shots from Hellraiser, storyboards from Lord of Illusions, rarely-seen material from publishers for Everville, Imajica and other novels and manuscript pages from Abarat and The Scarlet Gospels.
If you've not visited in a while, do go take a look!
Recently, we've been working through lots of new manuscripts and notes for projects both published and unpublished - it's like constructing a multi-dimensional jigsaw as we place work thematically and chronologically, often sheet by sheet. As the collections come together we're then able to make them available in different ways.
Some of the recent requests to share material in publications have come from:
- Arrow Films (The Scarlet Box - Hellraiser Blu-ray set)
- The British Library (Horror: A Literary History)
- Gauntlet Press (The Great and Secret Show, Everville, forthcoming)
- Seraphim Ink (The Thief of Always anniversary edition)
- Fiddleblack (The Last Illusion)
- Dark Regions Press (The Body Book)
...with a few more waiting in the wings...
And next up from us will be our book on the making of Hellraiser, the Imaginer art volumes and a series of Clive's plays. More news to follow!